Feb 28, 2011

Cat Fight- Rihanna & Ciara


Before we go anywhere, let me just confess- I'm a fan of Catfights! So when this happened I was onthe edge of my seat waiting on it to get ugly- for someones weave to be pulled off and nails broken.

Rihanna and Ciara fighting on Twitter over something rather petty. Ciara was supposedly on a show on E! News and when the Fashion Police presented Rihanna's picture on the screen and asked her (Ciara) to comment on it, this is what she said that hurt Rihanna's feelings: "I ran into her recently at a party and she wasn’t the nicest, and it’s crazy because I’ve always loved and respected what she’s done with fashion and I’ve ran into her, you know, before but this time it was really… it wasn’t the most pleasant run in…”

This than started the 'beef' which resulted in a series of Tweets going back and forth-
Rihanna tweeted, “ My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme.”
“Trust me Rihanna u don’t want to see me on or off the stageCiara tweeted.
Rihanna responded, “Good luck with booking that stage u speak of.”

Childish right? Sadly for us Cat fight enthusiasts it ended up with the two ladies making up. How I would've loved to see it really go down, cause we all know if all went down knuckle to knuckle, I'm sorry Rihanna but Ciara would just have a field day with you. ( Don't catch feelings with me as well for saying that)


Other than that I say let the two ladies do a track together and lets see who comes out top on that!

No comments: