Dec 20, 2010

Lil Kim- Black Friday (Nicki Minaj Diss Track)


Damn!! I don't care what anyone says. Just because Lil Kim was quiet for a young while doesn't mean she fell off, and Nicki Minaj had to learn that the hard way.

I have Nicki Minaj's new album titled Pink Friday and I heard Romans Revenge a song that is supposedly a diss track to Lil Kim, with lyrics like: "So f**k I look like gettin’ back to a has-been? Yeah, I said it, has-been " refering to Lil Kim.

Well Lil Kim took out her reply to that track titled Black Friday were she goes hard and her lyrical abilities stands out. The old Kim comes out to crash the barbiedoll Nicki. Nicki doesn't know who she's messing with. If I were to choose sides its clear which side I'd be on.

If you don't believe me, listen to Lil Kim's diss track


No comments: