Jul 19, 2010

Rick Ross- Teflon Don


Eyo all you Rick Ross fans I got something for ya'll..


The new Rick Ross is coming out tomorrow ( the 20 July)!!!. Personally I'm not a Rick Ross fan but one thing I know is that this dude is like a fine bottle of wine- he gets better with time, so this album is guaranteed to be way better than his last work. So go out there and cop it when it comes out tomorrow!.


Here are the tracks to expect from his latest offering the Teflon Don.




1. I'm Not A Star ( Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League
2. Free Mason (Feat. Jay-Z) ( Prod. By The Inkredibles)
3. Tears Of Joy (Feat. Cee-Lo)
4. Maybach Music III ( Feat. T.I, Jadakiss, & Erykah Badu) ( Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League)
5. Live Fast, Die Young (Feat. Kanye West)
6. Super High ( Feat. Ne-Yo) (Prod. By Clark Kent & The Remedy)
7. No. 1 ( Feat. Trey Songz, & Diddy)
8. Mc Hammer (Feat. Gucci Mane) ( Prod. Lex Luger)
9. B.M.F ( Blowin' Money Fast) ( Feat. Styles P) ( Prod. By Lex Luger)
10. Aston Martin Music ( Feat. Drake, & Chrisette Michele) ( Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League)
11. All The Money In The World ( Feat. Raphael Saadiq) ( Prod. By The Olympicks)
DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!... www.multiupload.com/FL2MZYEG3T (Dont worry it's all Legit!)

No comments: