Aug 26, 2010

Friend zone = End of the World



Okay so earlier on in the blog we already had a discussion on this topic - a male-sided one that is - so ladies I am here to ask for your input in this because I am more distraught than confused. When did the 'Friend zone' become a zone to begin with? What happened to mere friends? I feel like I have been in a deep sleep and woke up to a world where male friends mutated into underground sexual predators.




Here I am thinking I genuinely had male best friend and he never imagined me sexually, like I was one of the boys until...a 4 year friendship turned awkward when he tried to kiss me a month ago. I mean, what happened to a guy and a girl being purely platonic? Did men meet a their global annual men's conference and concur to go back to their animal ways again? Why weren't the ladies informed of this? If you did, we'd probably ditch most of you niggers and opt to wash out the 'haterade' from our system between us ladies and actually build proper solid friendships...SERIOUSLY.




After the awkward dumb-finding experience I quickly went to 'my boys' for a post-mortem and they threw comments like "Of course he liked you! Four years and you expect a freakin 'girlfreind'? Nah gal, he wants you." My world shatters to think of how many times I changed in front of him.


I feel betrayed! A male friend is no longer that... he's a predator waiting for the perfect time to tap that...Until I figure this out, I blame this on the World Cup! What do you think?! Hit me up...No guys, I mean let me know what you think. You see?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah gal...we love da nerds but we need some fresh feminine view of dis situation...

friend zone? really? i mean y can't bothers and sisters just get along wit no sexual feelings hidden in da pocket??? i mean u constantly have to check out ur ass to c if there aint any predators looking for their next meal. for what?? heh? thanks Diva!

Mesuli Splash said...

No comment...

*Diva* said...

@Anonymous:
That's what im here for lady, i love my boys to bits too but we need some *Diva* mentally to add some femininity to this. Hav a chat wit ur boys or better yet show them this article n ask them honestly what they think...trust me they probably checkin u out too
@Splash: I wonder why u hav no comment lol!

Unknown said...

lol ha ha ha ha ha thank you diva!!! this was the ish i was going buck about on the other article ya jazz... it's crazy, but it seems to be how it is... altho i still wana believe some of my homies are pure and look at me as strictly as a homie... mara who to say really? mayb i should quit being so sure and ask!!